In the last few days we've been noticing something strange happening...green hues, bumps on the dogs and blue streaks everywhere! this can only mean one thing. it's spring! if you look at the forest all the tops of the trees have a light green hue to them which will turn into full on leaves pretty quickly, no offence Oak trees you are damn ugly when you are naked and I can see why they use you in all halloween/scary movies, but one thing that is great about you is that you drop accorns which in turn bring the blue streaks of the bluejays! in the spring we get waves of life passing through, just as the wave of dark eyed juncos had their fill from the feeders and moved on the next wave came, bluejays everywhere...screaming! and with it another spring time call..."Ken I found another tick can you come and pull it off the dog!" Yup Spring is here. Hurry up summer, I forgot how much I missed you!



0 comments:
Post a Comment